- Posted by mediasys
- On March 15, 2017
- 0 Comments
- BorisFX, Sapphire
Use multiple source clips inside Builder, either with a matte from a path or alpha channel. Clean up complex node trees with a new snap-to-grid function. The possibilities have truly become limitless with the new and improved effect and transition Builder.
New Presets and Improved Browser
Gaining efficiencies wherever possible is key to the tight project deadlines Sapphire users face. The improved preset browser features easier access to advanced presets and a significant increase in overall load time. Users now have the option to quickly preview any of the over 150 newly added presets within the “new” category with a single click.
Depict accurate lunar cycles down to date and time with this high-resolution, photorealistic moon generator. Using a complex bump map to achieve stunning realism, Luna features a wide array of options such as halo, glow, color tint, and atmosphere.
Form a quilted patchwork of tiles with a textured geometric mosaic overlay. Add in grout, play with different textures, and use custom embossing to achieve a variety of different looks.
Apply realistic paint brush strokes to any image or graphic. Use different mediums like oil or chalk, and many different brush surfaces such as felt tip, sponge, or pencil.
Great software has great features. Check out what makes Sapphire the tool of choice for post-production professionals across the globe, or head over to the effects gallery to see all the amazing effects that come with Sapphire.
How Builder will change the way you work.
Everyone wants to be more efficient. That’s why we created Builder; to increase efficiencies and help you create beautiful work in less time. Learn More
Achieve gorgeous, high-quality results
- Sapphire helps you attain the same industry-leading photorealistic quality used by the best film studios, broadcast networks, and post-production facilities around the world
- Production value can be added right out of the box with elegant, natural effects
- All Sapphire effects are resolution independent and work at all color bit depths. You can use them on footage of any size (HD, 2k, Ultra HD, 4k,8k, etc.), and can render out at all possible bit depths (8 bit, 32 bit, floating point, etc.)
Endless creative solutions
- Create your own effects and transitions with Sapphire Builder
- In Builder you can search across all presets by name, category, or intended use, which helps you quickly scan new effects
- Sapphire ships with thousands of preset effects and transitions, with new presets added in every release
- Complex photorealistic lens flares can be built from scratch with the Flare Editor
- On-screen widgets help you work visually and take a break from numerical values
- Extensive parameter sets let you control every aspect of an effect
Experience lightning-fast speed and efficiency
- Sapphire is engineered for fast CPU speeds
- GPU accelerated effects add a boost for faster playback and interactivity
- Cross-host licensing helps you save and share presets across multiple supported hosts
To find out more about their products, do visit their website.
Source – BorisFX