AJA Announces OG-X-FR openGear® Compatible Rackframe Available for Order
AJA Video Systems today announced that the company is accepting orders for OG-X-FR, the next-generation openGear® compatible rackframe including adaptive cooling and redundant power, among other features.
“As broadcast professionals continue to embrace the openGear standard, AJA is proud to extend its openGear product line with solutions that address modern workflow demands. OG-X-FR packs new functionality into a sleek frame to bring customers improved power and cooling for handling 4K, 12G-SDI and IP workloads,” said Nick Rashby, President, AJA Video Systems.
OG-X-FR is a 2RU, 20-slot rackframe that is compatible with openGear cards from AJA and other manufacturers. The frame features an integrated LCD display on the front panel that notifies users of the frame name, IP address and relevant alerts. It supports up to two front-loaded, hot-swappable power supplies, each with an independent cooling fan, status LED and front-mounted power switch. Control through DashBoard software provides simple configuration, control and monitoring of AJA’s newest DashBoard-compatible openGear cards.
Key features include:
- 2RU frame with capacity for up to 20 openGear cards
- 600 watt power supply with integral cooling, optional 2nd power supply
- Front LCD display for name, IP address and fault identification
- FrameGlow customized identification and alarming
- Support for analog, digital, video, audio, SDI and IP modules in the same frame
- Removable front door and air filter for easy fan servicing and maintenance
- Standard DashBoard control system for setup, control and monitoring
- Optional SNMP control and monitoring, and DataSafe card backup and restore
Pricing and Availability
OG-X-FR is available for order through AJA’s worldwide reseller network for $1449 US MSRP. An optional redundant power supply, the OG-X-PS, is also available for $659 US MSRP. About AJA Video Systems, Inc. Since 1993, AJA Video has been a leading manufacturer of video interface technologies, converters, digital video recording solutions and professional cameras, bringing high quality, cost effective products to the professional broadcast, video and postproduction markets. AJA products are designed and manufactured at our facilities in Grass Valley, California, and sold through an extensive sales channel of resellers and systems integrators around the world. For further information, please see our website at www.aja.com.
- EIZO Singles Out Matrox to Power a Charming Artistic Video Wall in New Corporate Lobby
- Matrox QuadHead2Go Multi-Monitor – Now Shipping – Groundbreaking Controllers for Next-Generation Video Walls
- Matrox Mura expansion chassis
- Extio 3
- AJA Announcements from IBC 2019
- GoBOXX SLM 17
- Matrox M264 Hardware Codec Cards Earn XAVC™ Validation
- Ki Pro GO Now Shipping
- Matrox Mura IPX series and Matrox Maevex 6120 nominated as finalists in the AVawards 2019
- Purpose-built for enterprise businesses, RAXX systems from BOXX